RE: Gordon College show: durned attachments!

No, I didn't. I forgot that MS Outlook has a tendency to attach rich-text format stuff. Sorry....it's been so long, and I had a brain cramp.

BTW, now that I think of it, Gordon College tickets are usually sold at the door. IF I hear differently, I'll pass the word along, no attachments attached.