Re: My first listie experience

AaronB wrote:
>We loved the show.  I especially liked Karin's lead on 'Jacks Valentine'.
>Previously, that song annoyed me with Linford singing/speaking the vocals.

You're kidding, right?  Oh well, to each his own.

While I liked the change-up, I still love Linford's monotone speaking of
that song.  It cracks me up.  Karin made it into more of a song-song.  I
like it how Linford just sort of drones through it.  That's what makes it a
special song, in my book.  I still need to hear Duggy Dug's version of it,
though... :)

Dan

NP: Caedmon's Call - Intimate Portrait

+- Dan Temmesfeld      Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com     http://www.dlm.net/gc/
   I want to navigate out of this lukewarm sea...
+-      Caedmon's Call "My Calm//Your Storm"       -+