Last Saturday's Show

Although I thoroughly enjoyed the show, I wish that I had had the time to
meet some of y'all.  I hitched a ride with a couple of my friends who
have relatives in the Cincinnatti area, so we ended up spending all of
our free time with them.  Drew, I recognized you, but unfortunately
didn't have the chance to introduce myself.  Aside from that, like
someone else said, it was really weird knowing that I knew some of you at
least a little, but had no idea which character fit which face.  I sat
stage right about three rows from the back and four seats in from the
isle.  I have dark hair and was wearing a brown VOL (To the Roof of the
Sky) shirt.

I thought Nikki had a great voice and all, but I thought her stuff needed
some variation.  My favorite was the Dylan song that she opened with.
After that, it could have been one long song.

OTR was really great.  I don't think I would have changed a thing.  They
seemed a bit more happy this time than the last time I saw them (C'stone
98 maybe?) which was encourageing.  I definitely think that Linford
should do "Jack's Valentine", but I did enjoy the twist, and I especially
enjoyed the jam session that erupted.  The show was really good up until
the encores, but I thought they were the definitely the icing on the
cake.

I finally bought ASR which I really enjoyed.

Later,
Joseph