Re: i am not letting you get away with that...

in an ongoing critique of my wardrobe, posted on Tue, 14 Sep 1999 08:52:56
-0400:

> >In a message dated 9/14/99 8:37:40 AM, vogelap at email_uc.edu wrote:
> >
> >>I almost felt the need to go re-introduce myself to Jamie after his
> >>'transformation'. Quite dapper!

*laugh*

thank you *takes bow* Coming from the owner operator of the MOJO tm that's
high praise indeed. Oh...*smile*...and lydnzi said that if i get an action
figure, it'll have to be wearing a vest. :)

> >Hey, hold on! When was Jamie a sartorial sloth to begin with?

*even more laughter*
according to my ex-girlfriend, only when i'm wearing clothes. :) and what
kind of sloth was that? does it have three toes? :)

>At the park, he was very ...casual...

that's very kind drew...

>He definately 'dappered up' at
>the show.

see hon, don't you wish you had been there? *evil grin*

jamie