Re: ¿whatcha doin"? @

?nf,

you didn't research the amish enough to spell their religion name
correctly?!  :)  At the very least, I'm sure you can use it in a sentence.

it's all paying off, being on this list, just in the last week or so.
drew's message and the subsequent ?nf message had me laughing louder than
I've laughed in weeks.  and so much is in-jokey.

(dorcas can't come, she has tennis elbow.  and I think we're taking
chubmeister as yet another "fat joke")

havalina whatever company.  I thought it was cigar.  And those Neds Foxes
and the crack, jeesh.  We gotta keep them FAR from the crack stash at the
Coney show.  (Is crack stored in stashes?  what's a gaggle of eels called?)

down by the river we'll play awhile.
down by the river just y'all and I,
Bruce