we've hit the big time folks

hi list!

this list is a beautiful thing and i'm a manic depressive.
anyway....josh and i just got studio time for tuesday night to lay down
our funky funky railroad track.  bruce!  this means we will hand you a
tape on the eleventh!  how fun...how very fun...

so is this tribute album a go or what?  are we going to shell out the
big bucks for nada?  who's with us...who's against us?  seriously
though is anyone doing their songs?  when was the due date again?

thanks for your support

jnf & znf