Re: ¿whatcha doin"? @

--- Bruce Lachey <b_lachey at hotmail_com> wrote:

> ?nf:

jnf:  it's like jnf except upside-down-j...

> you didn't research the amish enough to spell their
> religion name
> correctly?!  :)  At the very least, I'm sure you can
> use it in a sentence.

jnf:  actually, the research was more about the mennonnights and
antabaptists.

> havalina whatever company.  I thought it was cigar.

jnf:  the train tracks are just east of us in columbus, with a new sign
that says "Attention-- Increased Train Traffic."  she was listening to
the havalina railroad company...

> (Is crack stored in stashes?

jnf:  crack is stored in vials or envelopes.  a preponderence of crack
is a batch.  a stash of batches is called a hoard.

> what's a gaggle of eels called?)

jnf:  a gaggle of eels is called a sliver, but one nest of eels alone
is called a huff.

goodbye list