Re: Idea for the 11th..

What's that park near Beechmont, it goes down to the river?  I had a wedding
there once.  I imagine it's mere kilometers from the concert site.

Yah, yah.  I deserve crap for the Emm thing.  Ron went, he can verify it was
... odd, but entertaining to say the least.

The Sunday morning after-show is a "go".  10AM, my condo community building.
  I'll be providing grub, etc.  Let's take a head count once it gets nearer,
eh?

o! rick james was the original super freak,
Bruce