Re: Idea for the 11th..

At 12:06 PM 9/3/99 GMT, Broos wrote:
>The Sunday morning after-show is a "go".  10AM, my condo community building.
>  I'll be providing grub, etc.  Let's take a head count once it gets nearer,
>eh?

I assume there will be a place to stay, too. :)

>o! rick james was the original super freak,

I love the drum claps after that... very nice.  Same thing goes for Lenny
Kravitz's "Super Soul Fighter"...

Dan

NP: Nuno - Crave

+- Dan Temmesfeld      Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com     http://www.dlm.net/gc/
  Does emotional music have quite an effect on you?
+-         Faith No More "Land of Sunshine"        -+