Re: Idea for the 11th..

Dru wrote:
>Was just thinking that it would be fun to meet at a local place -- a
>park or even my apartment -- to hang out for a while before the show
>on Saturday. I'd be willing to scout a place -- a park or even my
>apartment -- if there is interest.
>What do people think?

Sure.  Some of you Cincinnatians (or maybe just you, Drew) get together and
scout a place, or whatever.  But let us know *before* the day of the show
(sorry, Bruce, just had to bug you about that Emm thing). :)

Speaking of plans for the 11th...
Bruce, what's the scoop on the party room at your condo complex?

Dan

NP: Pink Floyd - Meddle

+- Dan Temmesfeld      Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com     http://www.dlm.net/gc/
  Does emotional music have quite an effect on you?
+-         Faith No More "Land of Sunshine"        -+