Re: kangaroo ct

"Chase the Kangaroo" isn't that high on my hierarchy of Choir
>discs - I'm partial to "Circle Slide".

i've actually never heard "chase the kangaroo".  my favorite has to be "free
flying soul", and i really like most of "speckled bird".  "circle slide" was
always hovering just around the periphery in high school, never quite
breaking the surface, though i'd love to give it another chance...

"there's a yankee in the cumberland, with a pistol in his boot,
...<i forget>, he's looking for a snake to shoot."
-wes