Re: Linford's little note

On Wed, 1 Sep 1999 15:16:46 EDT, you wrote:

>When I read things like Linford's letter to us all, I realize just how
>horribly I write.  My best prose is all too similar to technical writing when
>it stands on its own, but compared to Linford (or that woman with 5000 brains
>and the others on this list from whom words flow), my own seem infinitely
>unimpressive.

The sad part, to me, is that Linford reserves his 'writings' for
marketing purposes. Other than that, it's NO COMMUNICATION.

>Sad to see Brian won't be on the bill for the eleventh.  Very
>disappointing...   And although I enjoy Niki Buehrig, I was hoping for a
>different "Special Guest" this time.

Yep... May be able to arrive a little later...

Andrew Vogel: Program Manager at the University of Cincinnati College of
Pharmacy.               http://pharmacy.uc.edu/default.html  (513)-558-3784