Re: Linford's little note

> >Sad to see Brian won't be on the bill for the eleventh.  Very
>  >disappointing...   And although I enjoy Niki Buehrig, I was hoping for a
>  >different "Special Guest" this time.

who is Niki Buehrig? is that the new drummer? has he played with the band
before? so is Brian OUT of the band? and who is playing drums on the new
album then?

i agree, Linford's writing is just amazing. i am enjoying reading the
Northern Spys (especially the first) that i got in the mail with my Besides,
Good Dog..., and Piano CD today.

Christopher F.