Re: Terri's alive! Yay!

Okay, three things:

One:  just because Linford didn't mention Brian by name then everybody
thinks he won't be there?  Is there anything to substantiate this?!  I
mean, he didn't mention himself being on keys either...

B) Where's that fourth spy newsletter that we were promised last
month--and while were talking about Linford's prose, I have to agree
with whoever said that his writing is great, but it's too bad it's just
used as a marketing tool anymore.  And for that matter, I didn't find
this last letter very invigorating--very adrenalin rushing as I used
to.  I mean come on, there were some sentences that were a bit strained
and didn't make a lot of sense the first coupla times I read them.
Could it be that they were run ons??????

III.  okay, I forgot what the third point was...  ;)

-M

Follow-Ups: References: