Re: the eleventh

On Wed, 1 Sep 1999 15:02:14 -0400, you wrote:

>> (znf)

Does this mean I get to see the neds-foxes? I'm thinking that I've
never met dearly beloved...

>> does anyone know
>> how to get to the show from columbus?  chris?  anyone?
>
>Umm...get on I-71 south, drive for 2 hours, then wander around Cincinnati
>until you find it.   At least, that's *my* plan.

Coney Island is off I-275 (beltway around the city) round about exit
#72 (New Richmond). You'll see the venue from the highway.

>> 4.  (off the subject)  where is lindsey godlove?
>Still reeling from the conversation she & I had this past weekend.

Conversation. You call it what you like...

>> 5.  (way off the subject)  what's up with the bbq?
>
>Well, it's been postponed.   Sorry.   I've worked 50 hours since sunday
>night, and I have to go to a wedding in Muncie, Indiana this weekend.   We
>apologize for the inconvenience.

This hurts the team.

Whaddya want, Chris? A pity party?

Use the old excuses -- alarm clock broke, overslept, was in jail, the
dog ate it, car wouldn't start... Then make the intern do the work!

Andrew Vogel: Program Manager at the University of Cincinnati College of
Pharmacy.               http://pharmacy.uc.edu/default.html  (513)-558-3784

Follow-Ups: References: