the eleventh

(znf)

hello list,

today the posts are intresting and that makes me happy.  linford
linford linford.  has anyone read the book "goodbye mr. chips" ?  i
just finished it and there's a character named linford.  anyway.  i
just bought my tickets for the 11th and i have a few
questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.  how do we get there?  bruce said he was going to mail us a map and
i've been checking my mailbox everyday, then i go upstairs and have a
good cry because it seems he has lied or something.  does anyone know
how to get to the show from columbus?  chris?  anyone?

2.  what are you people doing before hand?  i realize i sound like the
80 year old alzhiemers victim in the wake of all the detailed posts
about this subject, but hey...i'm old!  things go by me, i hear bits
and pieces and once in a while a dog barks, but that's it.  help an old
woman!

3.  does this coney island place have a website or an address, cause if
it does, i'll leave everyone alone and go to the gas station and a buy
a freakin map.

4.  (off the subject)  where is lindsey godlove?

5.  (way off the subject)  what's up with the bbq?

okay that's all for now.

goodbye