RE: the eleventh

> (znf)

woo-hoo!

> questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Careful, punctuation is rationed, and if you use more than your share,
someone else will have to go without.

And we wouldn't want that, would we?

> does anyone know
> how to get to the show from columbus?  chris?  anyone?

Umm...get on I-71 south, drive for 2 hours, then wander around Cincinnati
until you find it.   At least, that's *my* plan.

> help an old woman!

You're funny.

> 4.  (off the subject)  where is lindsey godlove?

Still reeling from the conversation she & I had this past weekend.

> 5.  (way off the subject)  what's up with the bbq?

Well, it's been postponed.   Sorry.   I've worked 50 hours since sunday
night, and I have to go to a wedding in Muncie, Indiana this weekend.   We
apologize for the inconvenience.

--
Chris Emery
chris.emery at ecoutlook_com