RE: @ List stats.

> Kick ass!!  I can't believe I made the top 5.  Hopefully more
> than half of
> those were at least music related.  :)

I think half of those were Caedmon's Call related, d00d.

> However, how did you do this stat calculating, might I ask?
> It just seems
> like Chris vs. me is something like 3 to 1.  I would've thought he be
> somewhere in the 200's... hmph...

Chris has been slowing down in past weeks.   Working for an internet startup
company doesn't afford as much leisure time as good old OTS did.   Of
course, I wouldn't trade back for all the Dans in Dayton.

> I don't think that's gonna happen, especially since I'm
> driving to Columbus
> tomorrow (Polaris & the Chris/Kyle abode & accounting
> seminars)

Unfortunately, Kyle won't be around.  He left for China tonight.   He'll be
back in a week or two.

No bullshit.  I'm serious.  ;-)

--
Chris Emery