Re: Hi!

> Gees, Kyle, thanks a bunch for taking time out from all your
> only-a-few-of-us-know-what-the-heck-I'm-talking-about crap

did the little baby feel all left out in the cold???  poor little thing...
any way, go yelp somewhere else, i am not even in the mood to piss on your
head tonight, i am busy packing.
i was just trying to be nice to the novice,  give her some guidelines so she
does not inadvertently tread into the forbidden zone reserved for those of
us who know what we are talking about when it comes to be properly
pseudo-intellectual sounding because we've been shoving the shit down the
throats of professors for more years than any of us care to remember.

> Kyle -- You're the best ; )>

i know :)

as for the rest of the list, i am off to the far east for a week and half of
fun and debauchery...:)
i will miss some of you more than others :)  yeah, you know who you are :)
and I'll see those who show up for the cincy show on the 11th...

ciao, babes

kyle