Re: Hi!

On Mon, 30 Aug 1999 11:08:36 -0400 Kyle Howe <howe.38 at osu_edu> writes:

Gees, Kyle, thanks a bunch for taking time out from all your
only-a-few-of-us-know-what-the-heck-I'm-talking-about crap to poop on the
new kid on the block.  Fear not, Cathy.  I'm fairly new here myself, but
I've been around long enough to figure out that there are a few here who
have to take a pee on others from time to time to mark the "territory"
over which they seem to think they have squatters rights.  (Please excuse
the mixed metaphor.)  Anyway, just give the cute little puppies a nice
pat occasionally, maybe give them a doggie biscuit or two, but mostly
ignore them and enjoy the company of the many here who actually like and
welcome others.

Kyle -- You're the best ; )>

>Ok,  did anyone else think this post sounded a bit too much like a
>personal
>Ad?
>
>Hi Cathy, I am the current Resident List Irresistible Smartass
>Asshole,
>albe it only irresistible in my own way :)
>
>Just a fair warning,  this is a no psycho-babble zone, and is strickly
>
>enforced by yours truly and his big stick...:)  All such babble will
>be
>burned down mercilessly.  G'day :)

Get free e-mail you don't need Web access to use --
Or get full, reliable Internet access from Juno Web!
Download your free software today: http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tagh.