RE: RE: RE: @ List stats.

> >To keep my nuts from slapping on her chin?
>

> WHAM!
>
> That was just WRONG, Chris. WAY wrong.

Yeah, that occurred to me at some point.   I've been here at the office far
too long to be inhibited about anything anymore.

> And "those half-assed tags" are the only way I can include a
> link in an
> email. Shut up, stop whining, and deal.

Umm, but you *didn't* include a link for a lot of people.  You included a
mess.

http://haywood.jablome.com

^^this appears as a link in the 4 email clients I use regularly.   Yours did
in only one.

Smoochies!

--
Chris Emery