Re: @ List stats.

Bruce (who must've been EXTREMELY bored) wrote:
>Message breakdown:
>Chris Emery	139
>Ysobelle	107
>Dan Temmesfeld	73
>Bruce Lachey	61
>Sir Not Quite So Brave As Sir Lancelot	60
>Andrew Vogel	50
>joshua neds-fox	49

Kick ass!!  I can't believe I made the top 5.  Hopefully more than half of
those were at least music related.  :)

However, how did you do this stat calculating, might I ask?  It just seems
like Chris vs. me is something like 3 to 1.  I would've thought he be
somewhere in the 200's... hmph...

On other news: I got a new car today!!!  WOoohoo!!  '99 Corolla.  Not
supposed to drive it over 55 mph for 1,000 miles to break it in...

I don't think that's gonna happen, especially since I'm driving to Columbus
tomorrow (Polaris & the Chris/Kyle abode & accounting seminars), again to
Columbus on Saturday (Polaris again), and then twice (or more) to Cincy in
several weeks for OtR shows... I will hafta take it easy on the engine for
a bit, though...  It's a great car... woohoo!!

Well, that's it for now...
Dan

NP: Megaded - A Tribute to Megadeth  (hehehe... kinda funny... some
    of these death metal tributors take themselves too seriously...
    hehehe...)

+- Dan Temmesfeld      Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com     http://www.dlm.net/gc/
  Does emotional music have quite an effect on you?
+-         Faith No More "Land of Sunshine"        -+