Re: Caedmon's Call

Kelvin wrote:
>Didn't mean to get you riled up there.  Yeah, maybe CC is better than
>most CCM bands (is that really saying a lot?)  but, at least for me, they
>are still in that category of "You're-a-Christian-so-you're-supposed-to-like
>these-guys band."

Personally, I never really hang out in "Christian circles"- so that kind of
stigma never really bothers me.  Really, if some big group of Christian
college students likes them- fine.  It doesn't change what I think of their
music or my level of enjoyment.

After hearing the first minute or so of "Lead of Love" from their Warner
debut, I was hooked.  6 CDs later, I'm still hooked... their indie stuff is
really good.

I like the variety of style from switching between their three lead
singers... plus the percussion team of Garrett and Todd is pretty fun to
watch.

Dan

NP: Kate Bush - Hounds of Love

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
  "They only come out at night... or in this case-
+-     the daytime."    -Police Chief Wiggum      -+