Re: Jude

Kelvin T Bailey wrote:
>On the 'City of Angels' soundtrack there is a riveting song by a fellow
>named Jude.  Anybody heard of him?

Yeah, I saw him open up for Ben Folds Five at the Ryman Auditorium in
Nashville back in May.  I really liked him.  Sort of a basic
singer-songwriter type, but pretty good.  He does some nice falsetto
singing and some of his songs are really good... overall, I'd give him a
7.5 of 10.

Anyway, he's got a CD out on Maverick called _No One is Really Beautiful_.
It's a pretty good disc...

Dan

NP: Kate Bush - Hounds of Love

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
  "They only come out at night... or in this case-
+-     the daytime."    -Police Chief Wiggum      -+