RE: Drew's Mojo and Amy's dilemma

> Drew-

Uh-oh...I sense a storm a-brewin'.

> Is anyone actually more in love with you than you are with yourself?

Bruce is.  So is a certain JRT, the name of which escapes me at the moment.

Ask me a hard one.

> I am afraid you will be alone forever considering no one can quite
> live up to being a mate to the incredible man that you are...Oh- the
> price you must pay for perfection...hehe...

Lucky for many a young lass, Drew is terrible at making decisions.
Therefore, he hasn't yet settled on any one particular woman, which would
thus exclude a multitude of heartbroken ladies.   He's staying single to
protect the mental stability of a *generation* of women.   Ye gods, what a
martyr.

> Hey Amy-
> I heard that prostitution is a good way to earn money, you might want
> to talk to Chris and Kyle in that one...Rumor has it, they are pimps.

I wonder where that rumor originated.   Hmmm.

> Whatever you do, dont earn your money trying to teach chemistry to
> freshmen in college...the results are disastrous and we can see by my
> demented persona....

Dear Miss Manners,

"Sorry try again." - words of wisdom from my Pepsi this morning

Does this mean I made yet another pathetic attempt at randomly winning some
schwag, or that Pepsico is quite grieved at my as-yet-unwinning state?

Signed,
Perplexed in Phoenix

--
Chris Emery