Re: Drew's Mojo and Amy's dilemma

> price you must pay for perfection...hehe...
> Hey Amy-
> I heard that prostitution is a good way to earn money, you might want
> to talk to Chris and Kyle in that one...Rumor has it, they are pimps.
>  Whatever you do, dont earn your money trying to teach chemistry to
> freshmen in college...the results are disastrous and we can see by my
> demented persona....

Either option has got to be better than teaching intro-level physical
science (what I did for a year and a half).  I mean, just look where
/that/ got me!

On the other hand, I'm not sure that Chris and Kyle can afford me.
College credits are expensive, these days (and so is my dignity!).

/smiles/
Raven

Follow-Ups: References: