Re: Drew's "substance"

> list?  i thought if only i could get within a few feet of this "drew"
> entity, i could possibly collect some samples for analysis...so far
> we have only been able to do a GC of this compound.  we still need a
> mass spec and the NMR data is very complicated...Now please, dont
> give away any more of our valuable information...Sarah

Sarah, my lab has a mass spec (or two), and I'm sure that we could talk the
lab tech into running some samples in exchange for the insight that
the analysis of such samples might provide.  I can look around; I think
someone in this building has NMR in their lab, but since I didn't use
it directly in my research I'm not certain. Let me know if I can be of
service (before Friday).

Cheers,
Raven

Follow-Ups: References: