Drew's "substance"

Chris-
Thanks a lot for giving away the topic of my dissertation.  We top
scientists don't appreciate it when our secret projects are announced
to mailing lists...why do you think i really joined this mailing
list?  i thought if only i could get within a few feet of this "drew"
entity, i could possibly collect some samples for analysis...so far
we have only been able to do a GC of this compound.  we still need a
mass spec and the NMR data is very complicated...Now please, dont
give away any more of our valuable information...Sarah