Re: Drew's Mojo and Amy's dilemma

On Wed, 18 Aug 1999 10:29:46 EST, you wrote:

>Is anyone actually more in love with you than you are with yourself?
>I am afraid you will be alone forever considering no one can quite
>live up to being a mate to the incredible man that you are...Oh- the
>price you must pay for perfection...hehe...

Sarah...

Thanks for your question. I'm pleased to be able to answer your
question.

Yes, there are MANY people that are more in love with me than I am
with myself. Plenty, even, right here on this list...

Thanks again for asking.

Andrew Vogel: Program Manager at the University of Cincinnati College of
Pharmacy.                  http://pharmacy.uc.edu            (513)-558-3784