Ye-haw!!

OtRhine at Ay-oh-ell wrote:
>Here is a breakdown of confirmed OTR shows so far.
>Sept 18         Blue Jordan Festival @ Sharon Woods  Sharonville OH
>   3pm-10pm  OTR will take the stage at 9pm on the Chester Park stage
>   Sharon Woods is off of Kemper RD in Sharonville. (Monk and Slant
>   also scheduled to play at the festival with many other great acts.)

Cool... Monk & Slant, too...

>Dec 18          Cincinnati OH  Venue to be named at a later date

To make-up for last year, they should have 4 shows... ;)  But I guess one
will be cool, too.  I shouldn't push my luck...

Dan

NP: eat static - epsylon

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
   "Take it from our drummer 'Puff'... being good-
+-           it gets you stuff!!"   FNM           -+