Re: They're 'Bout It

I'd have to say that they are about feeling.  and not some syrupy "we have
feelings"... but real, true, gritty, sometimes painful, sometimes blissful,
feelings.  I think what they do that makes them stand out to me is they
explore every feeling.  everything from dejection, loneliness, grief, and
sorrow, to blissful, yearning, blah, blah, blah...i never can seem to hold a
train of thought.  i think the military is really starting to have negative
effects on me.  i can't even write intelligibly any more.  but Over the
Rhine is about experiencing life, and accepting the good with the bad, and
finding beauty in all of it.                       -wes