Re: All I Need.

Bruce Lachey wrote:

> Amy, how was the eclipse?  I heard it was the longest in Romania.

Well, where I was it was only 95% and extremely cloudy. :-( so sad to say I
watched it on TV like everyone else. Though I did get to see it 5 times in
different locations and it did get much darker here than normal storm clouds.
And the wind was incredible. It has been extremely hot here and the wind had an
icy chill in it. It was beautiful! So, There were lots of people looking strange
with their glasses on attempting to see something. You could see the beginning
but once it covered to about 80% you couldn't see anything because of the
clouds... And the weather has continued to be beautiful...

> What I guess I mean is I don't think "Hej (I Do)" altered our earth's orbit,
> but then perhaps "Thank You My Angel" caused El Nino.  Ya never know.

LOL

Well, talk to all later. By the way, in the states did you see anything at all
regarding the eclipse? *pondering* twice in my life I have been hours from a
total eclipse. So close you could nearly reach it and neither time I made the
trip... hmmm. one day. one day.

Amy