All I Need.

Amy, how was the eclipse?  I heard it was the longest in Romania.

Jay, nice post.  I've printed it out, will do it justice at lunchtime.
Debbie suggested two great options: SDRC and Milacron, I know a few that
work at each.

Since I've switched jobs, I can feel life again.  The chidren laughing seem
happier, the sun seems sunnier and the jager seems colder.  Check
enquirer.com classifieds as well; Saturday and today (Wednesday) are the big
technical ad addition days.

Paul, I think OtR are about "the human experience".  hahah, no, just
kidding.  Well, maybe.

What I guess I mean is I don't think "Hej (I Do)" altered our earth's orbit,
but then perhaps "Thank You My Angel" caused El Nino.  Ya never know.

Thank you Maya Angelou,
Bruce