Re: out west?

Ms. Robyn Wandzell writes:

> I meant OtR...sorry for hte confusing pronouns!
>  I was talking to Linford about how i first heard OtR when they toured with
>  CJ last year and they blew me away and seeing Karin and Linford with CJ
>  was great but i wanted Jack's Valentine and Etc, whatever...he said they
>  should be coming back to the west coast within the next year since they're
>  releasing a new album.
>
>  BTW, i'm a she :)

Hehehe...  I guess it's only fitting that I offer up a little confusion after
being confused by your post.  The "he" to whom I had referred was Linford,
not yourself, Ms. Robyn.  I had assumed you were a she rather than a he.
Sorry for the additional confusion...

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Lucinda Williams - "Sweet Old World"

"I alternate between fantasy and the cold hard truth, I oscillate between the
cool and the uncouth; but I resonate to the piercing eyes of God I sought in
my youth." -- The 77's