Re: @ Re: Re: it is well with...

--- Bruce Lachey <b_lachey at hotmail_com> wrote:
> I think it's safe to say that Lynz will be available
> again after reading that rant from Jay...

em.  Bruce.  I think you're dreaming of Utah and the
heat is affecting your grey matter.  or mebbe you're
so caught up in the whirlwind of multiple wedding
plans that you are having difficulty focussing.

    allow me to clarify, good man.
    I am quite, quite in love with Mr. Harnish.  quite
happy with his company.  and more than a little
desirous of making miles a little shorter by
relocating my person someday...

so, stop dreaming, please.

this is all.
lynzi.