Re: @ Re: Re: it is well with...

Jay writes:

> >  I just saw Shakespeare in Love last night.  Wowee, what a fine film.
>
>  excellent film!

It seems these days I'm always the dissenting voice when it comes to films.
Oh well...   "Shakespeare in Love" was better than your average film, but
ridiculously overhyped.  IMHO, its Oscar winnings were sheer travesties.  It
paled in comparison to both "Life is Beautiful" and "Saving Private Ryan".

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Lucinda Williams - "Sweet Old World"

"I alternate between fantasy and the cold hard truth, I oscillate between the
cool and the uncouth; but I resonate to the piercing eyes of God I sought in
my youth." -- The 77's