Re: @ Re: Re: it is well with...

I think it's safe to say that Lynz will be available again after reading
that rant from Jay...

And Jay, I think I saw the freezer elf.  Isn't he the keeper of the
Jagermeister as well?

Regarding my pants dropping tactics, I'm a little perplexed by that.  It
definitely needs a proper psy/sociological study attached to it.  "The
effects of pants-dropping in inappropriate situations".  Make the findings
in haiku form and it'll be a runaway best seller.  Put it in arabic and
standard rhyme and I think we have the Koran Part Deux.

>>It's nearly incalculable the sheer number of wedding proposals
>>I'm getting lately, and they usually involve trying to get custody
>>of my exhaustive Duran collection.  Prenuptuals will definitely be
>>in full effect.
>
>huh. over Duran Duran?

Yup.

The world can wait,