Re: out west?

Robyn writes:

> They played in San Francisco with the Cowboy Junkies last year and when i
>  talked to Linford after the CJ show a couple of weeks ago, he said they'd
>  be coming through the area during their next tour.  I don't know how much
>  of hte west coast that includes though.

Did he mean that OtR would come back thru here, or did he mean that CJ would
come back thru on their next tour?  I don't know if they just played up there
in Frisco or not, but Karin & Linford just passed thru this area again a week
or two ago with the Junkies, so if that's what he meant, then yeah, they've
done that.  I do hope that he meant OtR though.  There will be much rejoicing
if and when they do return to California.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  WAPS via RealAudio

"Talking nonsense is man's only privilege that distinguishes him from all
other organisms." -- Fyodor Dostoyevsky