Re: out west?

Rachel writes:

> Hey all!
>
>  Just wondering if OtR ever heads out west...I live in Vancouver and I
would
>  love to see them in concert but can't afford air fare etc (I'm soon to be
>  living on my own *g*)  Anyway...I guess there's probably a list that
states
>  all their upcoming perfomances and such on the net somewhere...is there?
>  And if there is could someone let me know where?  Thanks.
>
>  Rachel

Sadly, Rachel, OtR rarely makes out here to the west.  I couldn't tell you if
they've ever performed in Vancouver or not.  I know they were in Seattle in
late '97, but I'm not aware of any concerts up that way since.  They've
played here in southern California in '94 and in '97 and I doubt that they've
visited anyplace else out here any more than that.  I keep hoping they'll
return here though.

As far as keeping updated on upcoming shows goes, as far as I can tell, at
least up until the new OtR website is up and running, this list is as good a
place as any (if not better) to find out about concerts.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  nada

"Talking nonsense is man's only privilege that distinguishes him from all
other organisms." -- Fyodor Dostoyevsky