Re: it is well with...

On Thu, 29 Jul 1999 16:08:41 +0100, you wrote:

>> Count me in for Utah. Can we do cross-marriages? Can I be married to
>> BOTH Ysoi and Lynzi? Can I marry Bruce, too?
>
>In The News, 2022
>
>Today marks the day when a group calling itself, "The Over The Rhine List"
>moved to Utah.  No one is really sure, where they came from or what they
>wanted, but within months, the state suceded from the United States of
>America, and became The Unity of One.
>
>This bizare crossbreading of morality and pollyamory, ended up with everyone
>married to everyone else in the state.  On this, their 23rd aniversary, the
>legislature is still on deadlock over issues brought up early on in it's
>life.  Including, wether it is a Christian country (or if a country can be a
>country without being Christian), who exactly is "in the band," and what the
>lyrics are.  Status in this land is demonstrated only by the possession of
>booklets.
>
>Gardner McPherson reporting.

Late breaking news: In a private, mid-afternoon ceremony, Gardner
McPherson married Drew Vogel. And Ysoi. And Brucie. And Jessica. And
Lynzi. And Jay. And...

Andrew Vogel: Program Manager at the University of Cincinnati College of
Pharmacy.                  http://pharmacy.uc.edu            (513)-558-3784