Re: OtR mp3s

ummm, what are those last few songs on the voting list?  I've never heard of
them...Jig Newton, Goodbye...i can't recall the others.  where the hell did
they come from?  i'm kind of upset, because i hate to think that there is
something i don't have.  or are they just songs that haven't been recorded
yet?  in that case, never mind.