Re: it is well with...

In a message dated 7/28/99 11:11:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
indigoebony at yahoo_com writes:

<< I don't know what I'm doing, still living in Grove
 City.  but I don't get too restless when I look at the
 hardwood floors of my new aparment and know I can
 dance there.  when I sit on our front pourch, looking
 past all the windowpanes and know I can paint there.
 when I shut the door to my own bedroom and know I'll
 be able to cry or laugh or search there.

 so, I've found home for a little while.

thank you.

often, home reminds me of shut doors and a palpable tension which hangs like
wet clothes...

dad in his study, scouring books for a hint of truth, mom silently cross
stitching in the sewing room, and me lighting candles for both of them
(although not understanding what i was really doing then)...

so now home becomes a word that has hope, promise, and a clean scent....

thanks once again...

tim