Re: it is well with...

> Count me in for Utah. Can we do cross-marriages? Can I be married to
> BOTH Ysoi and Lynzi? Can I marry Bruce, too?

In The News, 2022

Today marks the day when a group calling itself, "The Over The Rhine List"
moved to Utah.  No one is really sure, where they came from or what they
wanted, but within months, the state suceded from the United States of
America, and became The Unity of One.

This bizare crossbreading of morality and pollyamory, ended up with everyone
married to everyone else in the state.  On this, their 23rd aniversary, the
legislature is still on deadlock over issues brought up early on in it's
life.  Including, wether it is a Christian country (or if a country can be a
country without being Christian), who exactly is "in the band," and what the
lyrics are.  Status in this land is demonstrated only by the possession of
booklets.

Gardner McPherson reporting.

--
"I got a machine and I took over the world (in one weekend)...
I did it because I was looking for a project

-Violent Femmes, "Machine"