Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #708

Christian art... made by Christians for Christians. Personally I don't see
anything wrong with labeling it as such. (I know I'm in the minority, here.)
To go out and make a profit by pandering yourself as Christian when you're
just out to make a buck is a different story. There's nothing wrong with a
Christian wanting to listen to music that will likely reflect his or her
belief system, and if the Christian label is necessary for him or her to be
able to easily find that music, then so be it. And there's also nothing
wrong with a band labeling themselves as Christian so that those whom the
music is geared toward are able to easily find it. Just my opposing opinion.
Rick