Re: @ Perfect Flag Burning Day

In a message dated 7/7/99 9:55:28 AM, b_lachey at hotmail_com writes:

<< There's other things we can fix before fixing the flag burners.  How about
letting us vote directly for a president, instead of that whacked-out
electoral college idea?  What goofball framer thought that up?

Bruce

Yep. And the most important of all. Lets take back ownership of our country.
We can do that with campaign finance reform. It will temper all evil that we
have as issues now.