Re: Monk @ Cornerstone

I wasn't able to get to Cornerstone until Friday about 9pm, so I missed
alot, but I still think it was one of my best.  (I've been 8 times now,
and only had one that I would say was bad.  That had nothing to do with
the festival and everything to do with the company I kept.--The only
concert I remember was LSU, and I can't forget it!--)

My thanks to you, Dan, for suggesting Waterdeep.  I couldn't have enjoyed
it more.  Some of my other highlights were: Glenn Kaiser, VOL, Miranda
Stone, Mattie Groves, and Jennifer Knapp.  If y'all ever get the chance
to see Miranda Stone, don't miss it.  She reminds me a bit of Ani
Difranco.

>But it was missing: Galactic Cowboys, Saviour Machine, Iona, Over the
>Rhine, Living Sacrifice, Crimson Thorn, Tourniquet, Steve Taylor, a
>good
>Klank performance... yadda yadda...

What happened with Galactic Cowboys?  I saw them with King's X on the
"Ear Candy" tour, and I was sure looking forward to seeing them again.

Joseph

p.s.  What is ASR and how can I get it.  Perhaps I just haven't been on
the list long enough to have heard the details about it.