Re: trepidation

I'm also a huge fan of the Violet Burning, but I haven't heard anything
after "Strength".  I heard the band made changes and it wasn't the same
anymore.  Maybe I should have risked the disappointment. How do their
newer albums compare.  Is the attitude and focus still the same as
"Chosen" and "Strength"?

Joseph

On Tue, 6 Jul 1999 17:09:31 EDT JeaneneHea at aol_com writes:
>westOn,  :-)
>ahh, i do love the vb.  i spent a whole HEAP of a lot of money for the
>
>_strength_ cd less than a year ago and still love it.  i agree with
>you that
>the self-titled is better than p&e.  but better than any other album i
>own?
>i don't think so.  i'm too big a u2 fan!
>jeanene

Get free e-mail you don't need Web access to use --
Or get full, reliable Internet access from Juno Web!
Download your free software today: http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tagh.