Re: @ Perfect Day

The wise Bruce quoth:
>Mr. Emery, I am quite enamored of your campaign platforms.  I did graduate
>research in the city water/contraceptive thing for a pharmaceutical firm
>(RJD) and it was discovered to be quite feasible, and obviously quite
>necessary in today's day and age.

hmmm... interesting.  However, wouldn't that cause some weird side-effects?
 I'm sure it would... As for Mr. Emery's political platform- I'd front some
campaign money if I had any extra after paying off school loans.  However
hard to fulfill, I agreed with all of his points- in theory.

>(There's a pubic hair on my Coca-Cola.)

hmmm... interesting.  Wouldn't that cause some weird side-eff... oh
nevermind.  At least it's not Dr. Pepper.  :)

>Should I be appointed any cabinet post in the Emery Presidency, I would
>strive to remove guns from the hemisphere,

Guns aren't all bad.  I don't think I'll ever own one, but I can't blame my
dad for own gobjillians of them.  Well, maybe he went overboard.  I just
can't blame him, or he'd shoot me... ;)

>legalize use of medical and recreational marijuana,

BTW, what is it that warrants needing it for medicinal purposes?  Drew, Mr.
Pharmacy?  I think I might need to get sick...

>and transform the Pentagon into the world's largest theme park (you
>decide the theme)

What about an S&M theme park?  We could always use more of those.

>These all would be best achieved if was the Secretary of Education I think.
>Except that's not very manly, being a Secretary.  I'd be the Headmaster of
>State Education.

Ya, know.  Lately, I've been having this really invertedly messed up Pink
Floyd "Wall" lyric running through my head.  And your new job title
reminded me of my warped brain fart...

     "How can you have any meat if you don't eat your pudding!?!"

I don't know how I messed it up so bad, but I blurted that out to a friend
last week- and I can't get it straight in my head since...

Dan

NP: Extreme II: Pornograffitti

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
  This email contains stroboscopic effects that may
+-      adversely affect epilepsy sufferers       -+