Those who didn't vote...

someone wrote:
>if you didn't vote in the last election, please shut up.

People might say something to the effect of "if you didn't vote, you can't
complain."  Well, I disagree.  We have the biggest right to complain.  We
didn't vote for him... :)

Honest, this was my last post on politics.  I'm dropping out of this
thread.  It doesn't really belong on this list...

Dan

NP: George Carlin - You Are All Diseased

+- Dan Temmesfeld     Galactic Cowboys on the Web -+
    dantemm at erinet_com    http://www.dlm.net/gc/
  This email contains stroboscopic effects that may
+-      adversely affect epilepsy sufferers       -+