Re: This is revolting

>Look, If you can show me where those posts were so hard to understand then
>will agree with you. It simply isn't justifiable.

I can't. I've deleted them.
And it is justifiable. I don't have the time to go through every single one.
I like this list a lot of the time, as I like most lists I am on, but I have
a job to go to, and things to do beyond sitting here and translating email.

>>*everyone* <------------Why do you need to use this tool right here. I
find
>it irritating. It certainly wasn't something I was taught in school. But I
>understand it's premise.

In school you were probably taught to underline what you wrote, or, if you
were typing, to put it in italics or bold. I could also try something like:

-everyone-
+everyone+
_everyone_

... and I think we'd all pretty much understand what I was getting at.
It's currently a premise that I have to live with, seeing as how a bunch of
people on this list are not HTML-enabled in their email.

It's not that I don't understand the premise of sloppy grammar and
incorrectly-spelled words. It's laziness, and sometimes it comes off as a
disrespect to the reader. Why should I have to jump through hoops to enjoy
someone's point?

-Krystyn

http://eggplant.simplenet.com/